¯\_( ツ)_/¯
  • Sponsored Ad
  • TAD GROUP are currently hiring penetration testers. Please read the topic in Career Central subforum.
faelanstevie

Career development/advancement oppurtunities

Hello, 

I was just curious so I am asking this. I have been doing IBM MQ Admin work for about 5.5 years and MB/IIB admin work for about 4 years now. I am fairly confident I have done all sorts of migrations, upgrades, issue resolutions, PMRs in this time. I have also worked with scripting using shell and perl. And can handle Linux admin stuff without any hassles. I would say i have done maybe 6 months worth of MB development and am dabbling with a bit of java programming now. I was just thinking of learning something new in the IBM WebSphere Suite of tools to complement this knowledge. But am really confused and wondering if i should continue in these Suites for a career advancement. Just trying to picture a 5 years from now scenario and I see myself stuck still using these tools and still doing these migrations etc. 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2GMdKgg
Creative advertising studio

Thanks

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване

• Потребители разглеждащи страницата   0 потребители

No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

За да посещавате този уебсайт е необходимо да се съгласите с Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.